We encourage you to share information of interest to Vancouver youth with us. Approved submissions will be posted to vancouveryouth.ca and included in our twice-monthly e-newsletter, The Grapevine.
Submissions are usually approved within a day of posting, as long as they are:
- Resources and opportunities specifically for Vancouver youth (ages 13-24) or youth service providers;
- Not-for-profit (no private sector postings, please);
- Legal and do not promote an illegal activity;
- Non-partisan (not associated with any political party); and
- Not for research purposes (no callouts for research participants).
That being said, the City of Vancouver reserves the right to review, edit and approve all postings.
Follow the links below to make a submission:
If you have questions about the guidelines or encounter any problems with the online forms, please send an email to email@example.com.